TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the Terms and Conditions for business interaction with The Rhinestone World, Inc. For questions about the following, please call (941) 755-1696 or email [email protected]. Revised 12/13/2021
Note: If This item contains a digital download, the download link will be available in your account after purchase. By purchasing a product from TheRhinestoneWorld.com that includes a design/font download or fundraising packet, you are agreeing to the Digital Design Guidelines explained within the Terms and Conditions. Colors reflected are for informational purposes only. Color sample images provided here may not be exact representations of product colors. Various factors such as monitor resolution, color settings and display type can all affect how colors are perceived on the internet.
The Rhinestone World offers APO/FPO shipping for all products excluding aerosols, equipment exceeding 40 lbs., or products requiring freight transport.
Carriers. Customers have the option to ship their order via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or Federal Express (FedEx).
- USPS: Priority Mail and Express are the only shipping options available from the United States Post Office. Transit times will be posted to the customer’s order for Priority Mail when available. They are provided by USPS as estimated times and are not guaranteed. The Post Office reserves up to 15 days from time of shipment to complete the delivery per USPS policy. Click here for a map of USPS Priority estimated transit times. For Express, USPS guarantees a 3-day delivery, by 3:00 PM, 365 days a year, in many locations.
- FedEx: Ground, SmartPost, Standard Overnight, One-Rate 2-Day, International Priority and International Economy services are available upon checkout. Please note that transit times for FedEx Ground are not guaranteed and are only estimates. For guaranteed time of delivery, please use one of our expedited FedEx options—Overnight or One-Rate 2-Day Envelope or Box (if available). Click here for a map of FedEx Ground estimated transit times.
Shippable orders will receive a tracking number corresponding to the recipient’s selected carrier via their account email. Orders consisting of multiple packages may have separate tracking numbers. Selected shipping methods cannot be changed while a package is in transit nor can a package be redirected once it has left TRW’s facility.Add-Ons.
The following guidelines are in effect to prevent processing errors and to ensure all orders are processed accurately and on time.
- Items cannot be added to an order once the order is submitted, even if the order is yet to be shipped. Special requests by phone or email are not acceptable.
- Two or more submitted orders cannot be combined while in the processing queue.
- TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.
To cancel an order before it is shipped, contact [email protected] and the warehouse manager may cancel the order if the order is still in process. Please note that refunds may take several days or more and are subject to the card holder’s bank policy and processing procedures. Please see REFUNDS AND RETURNS for more details.
Shipping Turnaround Time.
- Orders placed before 12pm EST Mon. – Fri. (excluding weekend and holidays) may ship on the same day of purchase with the exclusion of Pre-Cut Templates, Bling Anything Rhinestone Sheets, and Heat Presses.
- TRW processes and then ships orders via FedEx or USPS Mon. – Fri. during normal business hours. Orders placed after 12 PM EST or on days w/ no pickup will start being fulfilled the next business day in the order in which they were received.
- Standard shipping turnaround may not apply during holidays, office closures, and times of increased order volume and on orders containing items that require extended production time such as Pre-Cut Templates and Custom Design Transfers.
- All items that are drop shipped are shipped directly from the manufacturer and not TRW. The shipping times for these items are determined by the manufacturer and not TRW.
Free Shipping. Equipment purchases are not eligible for free shipping promotions. Free shipping is offered on all vinyl and rhinestone orders, under 70 lbs. that exceed $200, except when stated otherwise by the product or anywhere in this document. All offers on free shipping apply exclusively to the 48 contiguous states within the U.S. and will be shipped via FedEx or USPS. Free shipping does not apply on orders to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, or any international destinations outside the United States.
Delayed Shipment Due to Unforeseen Causes. Various circumstances involving USPS or FedEx may cause delays in shipment, including but not limited to weather delays, acts of God, mechanical issues, accidents, pandemics, and the like. Such circumstances are outside the control of TRW and most often cannot be resolved by a TRW employee. As a courtesy, TRW may reship the order. All decisions to reship an order are ultimately subject to the discretion of the acting TRW Warehouse Manager as TRW is not obliged to resend the item after it has been shipped.
Delayed Shipment or Missing Items Due to TRW Error. For shipments delayed in transit due to an error on the part of TRW personnel, arrangements will be made by TRW to immediately reship the order at no extra cost to the customer if the error cannot be resolved in transit. Likewise, paid items missing from an order will be immediately reshipped at no extra cost. All reshipped orders will be mailed using the same method as the original order. TRW will not compensate customers for reported economic losses due to delayed shipments other than excess shipping costs resulting from the error.
Delayed Shipment Due to Customer Error. If shipment is delayed due to incorrect information provided by the customer (e.g., invalid shipping address), TRW can reship the order, if necessary, at the expense of the customer. Additionally, packages may be held on TRW premises in the event a customer’s address cannot be verified before it is shipped. The package will remain with TRW until the customer provides a valid address by phone or email. TRW will not be held responsible for any costs associated with such a delay.
Delayed Shipment Due to High Order Volume. Shipments may be delayed due to high order volume. These delays commonly take place during holidays or busier times of the year when TRW is offering special deals and promotions. These delays are not a guaranteed occurrence; however, they do occasionally occur. TRW prioritizes orders on a "first come, first serve" basis and will ship orders out in the order they are received. TRW is not obligated to re-prioritize orders in any way.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Software or Download Items. Due to the nature of downloads, in that, they can be replicated onto multiple devices and often cannot be easily or thoroughly removed, all sales are final on software and downloadable items, including but not limited to, Design Downloads, Artwork Packs, True-Type Font Packs, Fundraising Packs, CorelDRAW, TRW Design Wizard™, TRW Calculators, Silhouette Designer Edition, Silhouette Business Edition, and Silhouette Connect.
Physical products such as rhinestones, rhinestone template material, vinyl, etc. may be returned new and unused within 30 days of purchase. A twenty percent restocking fee may apply. However, Pre-Cut Templates cannot be returned after purchase.
Damaged Items. If a customer receives an order and one or more of the contents are damaged, the customer may either coordinate an exchange with TRW for a replacement of the same item as the one that was damaged or return the item and receive a refund for the item. To submit a claim for a damaged item, customers must email [email protected]inestoneworld.com with a description and photo evidence of the damage. Any damaged or defective items must be reported to TRW within 30 days of receiving it.
Refund Processing. When a customer is eligible for a refund, TRW will initiate the refund process either by granting the customer store credit in the refund amount or by refunding the payment method used in the transaction. Note that credit card refunds may take longer than expected and are subject solely to the customer’s bank policy. Once a refund is issued, TRW possesses no control over the speed or lack thereof with which funds are transferred and bears no responsibility for funds delayed or held by the customer’s bank.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
TRW strives to excel in providing industry-leading warranty coverage and support for its products. Equipment such as cutters and heat presses have varying warranties depending on the manufacturer.In addition to warranties, TRW seeks to offer quality phone, email, and screen share support for the products it sells. Note that TRW supports its products but cannot facilitate extensive training remotely through the regular support channels. For training resources, please refer to TRW’s library of blogs, video’s, YouTube tutorials, live online training, one-on-one training sessions and pre-recorded webinars.
Placing an Order TRW processes orders exclusively through its online website and accepts credit card, Klarna and PayPal payment methods. Order by phone or email is unavailable. Payment by check is not accepted.
Local Order Pick-Up
For customers who would prefer to pick up their orders from the TRW headquarters instead of having it shipped, a local pick-up option is available upon checkout for zip codes within close proximity of the TRW warehouse. If the local pick-up option does not appear, customers may contact TRW to make the option available.
Credit Card Authorization TRW reserves the right to request that a credit card authorization form be completed for large orders to stem the ongoing industry problem of credit card fraud. The credit card authorization form will require the last 4 digits of the credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address listed with the credit card company. TRW believes that this method will help protect the identity of its customers and preserve competitive pricing by avoiding the added costs of dealing with fraud. Note that orders awaiting credit card authorization will be held until the form is fully completed and submitted to TRW.
Tax Exemption Customers who qualify for tax exemption must email a copy of their tax certificate to [email protected]. The 9 digit zip code on the tax certificate must exactly match the zip code used upon checkout on the TRW website to validate and apply the tax exemption. All prior year tax certificate information is deleted out of TRW’s system on 12/31. TRW will need an updated copy of the tax exemption form every year. To insure you are not charged sales tax please submit your updated tax certificates on time. No refunds will be given to customers for sales tax collected prior to submitting updated tax certificates.
Social Media TRW reserves the right to moderate and censor when necessary any of its social media outlets, forums, or publicly available modes of communication against obscenity, inappropriate content, or self-promotion. The moderation of all questionable content will be ultimately subject to the discretion of TRW. Repeated offenders may be permanently blocked from participation.
Promotions Unless otherwise stated, coupon codes are valid one time per customer. Coupons are not valid with special offers, promotions, or reduced price offers. Coupon valid through specified expiration date and management is not required to extend beyond this date. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion at any time and reason. Promotions limited to stock on hand. Material promotions not valid on equipment, platens, starter kits, or software. Individual design promotions not valid on artwork/font packs. TRW Design Wizard is not subject to any price reductions or discounts. Sales tax still applies during the duration of any and all promotions. Contact TRW Support for more information at [email protected]
DIGITAL DESIGN GUIDELINES
Giveaways Any TRW Giveaway Winners can claim their prize by stating the contest and date under the comments section of an order that requires shipping. If the winner cannot place an order that requires shipping, please inform [email protected] and TRW can ship the prize free of charge. Giveaway winners must live in the Continental United States (Excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Any winners that do not live in the Continental United States must place an order that requires shipping, or they cannot receive the prize. Prize claims will be verified based on TRW records. Winners will have 2 weeks from the date they are announced to claim their prize before they are no longer eligible to receive their winnings.
By purchasing any product that includes a design/font download or fundraising packet from www.therhinestoneworld.com, you are agreeing that you will not share, copy, or sell any of The Rhinestone World Inc.’s designs/fonts to any business or third party at any time. These files are for the sole purpose of your business creating finished products (t-shirts, decals, tumblers etc.) for your customers. You are also agreeing that you will not create templates or Pre-Made Transfers of this design/font and offer them for sale at any time. This design/font is exclusive to the business that completes this purchase online at www.therhinestoneworld.com. Failure to comply with these agreements can result in legal action.
What is permitted?
What is not permitted (whether for sale or for free)?
- You may use any digital download Item/font for personal and/or commercial use. This means you may use it to create a finished product for yourself or use it to create a finished product to sell to your customer.
- Purchased digital download files and /or fonts of any type may be used on physical products for sale only.
- Fonts of any file types may be used to create commercial products, text-based digital designs, but the digital item or font itself cannot be re-sold or re-distributed without the express written permission of The Rhinestone World Inc.
- Sublimation designs may be used on finished physical products only but not on printed transfers.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
- A digital Item itself — in its original format as purchased from www.therhinestoneworld.com — may not be resold, sublicensed, transferred, shared, or otherwise re-distributed in its original digital form (e.g., as you purchased it).
- The digital Item itself may not be included in or with the sale of another product. (e.g., You purchase a baseball design. You may not include the digital file of the Baseball as part of a kit/bundle of other items for sale together or with the purchase of any other item displaying the baseball design.)
- Digital cut files may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- Fonts may not be digitized and re-sold as embroidery files.
- Uploading a full or partial font of any type to recreate-on-demand or on a POD site or any third-party software is prohibited.
- The Website’s images as exhibited on any page or any item, or images of a finished product containing any Item, may not be used to promote or market your website or a product for sale on your website (e.g., you are not permitted to use stock photos or your own mockups of Items listed on our Website, whether for sale, illustration, marketing or otherwise, for your own use for any reason w/o the express written permission of The Rhinestone World Inc.
- Sublimation designs may not be printed as transfers and/or sold.
Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or reproductive harm.
WARNING - CHOKING HAZARD:
this product contains small parts that pose a choking hazard. This is not intended for use by children and adults should exercise caution when working around children.
If you have additional questions, please email us at [email protected]