Why Won’t my TRW Design Wizard Open When I Click on the Icon?
- The best way to fix a grayed-out TRW Design Wizard® icon is by modifying CorelDRAW, which will re-write and repair the program, including any macros that have been installed
- Modify CorelDRAW by going to your computer’s Control Panel and select “Uninstall a Program” in the Programs and Features tab
- From this list, you will need to find your version of CorelDRAW and select "uninstall/change"
- This will take you to the modify screen and allow you to amend the program
- After modifying, be sure to re-run the TRW Design Wizard ® to make sure the macro has been properly installed