Can I Convert a JPG/PNG Image to a Vector in Order to Create a Rhinestone Design?
- Yes, you can convert JPG/PNG images over to vector designs
- Begin by copying and pasting the image onto your CorelDRAW workspace
- Selecting your image will prompt the “Trace Bitmap” feature on the top toolbar
- After clicking this button you will select “Outline Trace” and “Clipart"
- Once you’ve done these steps a screen will appear that converts the image to a vector
- The trace quality will be of lesser quality the more detailed the design
- Once the image is converted, simply click “Ok” and start placing stones with the TRW Design Wizard®