TRW Design Wizard® 4.0
The quantity you are trying to purchase exceeds the amount in stock.
- 2 Licenses
- 11 True Type Fonts
- 3 FREE Monogram Templates
- Mock-Up Creation: Creating mock-ups is now easier and more customizable than ever before. This more advanced Design Wizard allows the user to save mock-up presets and adjust color and contrast to create a more realistic mock-up for their customers.
- Pricing Calculator: The Design Wizard's new advanced pricing calculator is the business owners ultimate tool in pricing products. The new calculator asks specific questions related to the design as well as the production process of the final product. Question examples include: payment of the employee working on the order, discounts given to the customer, time in minutes to produce the final product, and more.
- Mini Doc: The new Design Wizard is able to collapse down into mini mode. This gives the wizard a smaller appearance on the page allowing you to view more of the document than before. Only the most used tools appear on the wizard when in mini mode.
Create a custom mockup with editable styles like color, brightness, and contrast. 1) Import your product.
2) In two clicks, the Design Wizard 4.0 will create a selection of your product.
3) Using the create selection, you can now change the color, brightness, contrast, shadows, and midtones of your product.
Advanced Pricing Cost Calculator
Create detailed pricing sheets to use internally for your business. Determine the cost of labor and materials with ease. Create detailed pricing sheets to use internally for your business. Determine the cost of labor and materials with ease.
Live Template and Clip Art Editor
Edit all our TRW Live Templates in seconds for your project. Easily change all text, colors, fonts, and clipart images in just a few clicks.
- One Click Knock-Out Design: Create knock-out designs quickly and easily.
- Built in Cost Calculator: Know your cost to the penny in materials with one click.
- Pre-Set Place and Fill Settings: Save your favorite settings for easy access with any design.
- Magic Match: Know your exact stone colors for every design with quick editing functions.
- Multiple Stone Size Options: Add different sized stones to a design.
- Magic Patterns: Create custom patterns, fonts, and designs in seconds
- Magic Re-Space: Auto-adjust designs to have the perfect spacing between multiple objects. An additional feature for the Magic Re-Space in the Design Wizard 4.0 is the ability to increase the number of stones to fill the selected path.
- Reverse Weed: Quickly create an inverse image of your design for different looks and stencil designs.
- Mini-Interface Option: Save essential real estate in your workspace by using the Design Wizard mini-interface option.
- Split Design Offset: Easily create a split offset for button-down shirts and sports uniforms.
- Easy weeding: Designed to make weeding on small fonts quicker and easier.
- And so much more!
- Show your customers life-like mock-ups of your branded design on shirts, accessories, or decals
- Personalize your interface with custom stone sizes, stone colors, color palette, shortcut buttons, customer proof sheet, and 30+ mock-up options
- Layer glitter heat transfer vinyl with a single-click trapping tool
- Create color-separated templates with true two rotations for easy weeding
- Box each letter of a rhinestone true-type font in seconds for a complete, ready-to-weed alphabet
- Add scatter and fade rhinestone effects to your design for a trendy look
- Export directly to your Silhouette, Graphtec, GCC, and Roland cut softwares
- View tutorial videos directly linked to the web for each feature
Try the Wizard for 30 days FREEDownload
Notes and Disclaimers
*Note you will need a North America version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, X7, or X8 to use this software. This license is valid for installation on up to two computers.
**Also, the TRW Design Wizard™ may not interface directly with your cutter. Macro shortcuts are available for GCC, Graphtec, and Silhouette cutters to interface with the Design Wizard™ and CorelDRAW. If you don't own one of these brands, make sure the software that comes with your cutter can import an EPS or SVG file to ensure your design made with TRW Design Wizard™ can be cut.
Ratings & Reviews
way ahead of the industry
As always it is a great product
<br>that always works and will make your workflow easier